Transitional (from GST to SST)
From eStream Software
Bad Debt Relief/Recovered
- GST registered person is eligble to claim the bad debt relief even if it spans on or after 1 September 2018.
- Bad Debt Relief is allowed to be claimed within 120 days from the SST effective date (eg. 1 September 2018).
- Bad Debt Recovery made on or after 1 September 2018 must to be paid as output tax to RMCD within 120 days from the SST effective date by amending the Final GST Return.
Final GST Return Processor
Menu: SST/GST | New GST Return...
- 1. System will AUTO define the last taxable period (A), eg...
Process From Process To 01/07/2018 31/08/2018
- 2. Set the Process Date (B) as the date submit the Final GST return before 29 December 2018 (within 120 days from the SST effective date).