From eStream Software
Menu: Stock | Stock Adjustment...
- Stock Adjustment is an entry to adjust the stock qty differences. Commonly use for:-
- 2. Enter the Description to describe the stock adjustment entry, eg. "Stock Adjustment".
- 3. Add the items to be adjust.
- 4. You may enter the reason, remark and authorised by for future reference.
- 5. Click on Save to commit the stock adjustment qty.
- 1. You update the unit cost by click on Update Cost button.
- 2. System will based on the update cost method to retrieve the unit cost for each items. There are:-
No. Update Cost Method Explanation 1 Use Ref.Cost When Qty <= 0 (by default) If qty balance below to 0, unit cost will update with Reference Cost from Maintain Stock Item. 2 Use Strict Costing Unit cost calculated from the Costing Method set in Maintain Stock Group. 3 Use Serial Number Costing Unit cost will based on the serial number.