Menu: Purchase | Purchase Invoice..
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Purchase Invoice - Entry
- 3 Purchase Invoice - Landing Cost
- 4 Purchase Invoice-More: Project
- 5 Purchase Invoice - Attachment
- 6 Purchase Invoice - Note
- 7 Purchase Invoice - Report
- 8 How to send report via Whatsapp
- 9 See also
- You can key in purchase invoice after your purchase order has been approved and after you have received your goods.
Purchase Invoice - Entry
- 1. Click on New button.
- 2. See the New Purchase Invoice entry form screenshot below.
- 3. Select the Supplier Code. You direct key-in and search by either supplier code or name.
- press the TAB button on your keyboard to shift the search method. The highlighted column indicates the search by column
- 4. Select the Item Codes, key in the quantity and price.
- 5. Below is the example of the entry created:
Double Entry will be:- DR CR Purchase Account RM500.00 Supplier Account RM500.00
Purchase Invoice - Landing Cost
- Landing Cost is to handle the cost to the warehouse that not bill by the same supplier. In others word, is the additional cost to increase your stock cost. This cost is depending on the company whether want to add in or not. For Instant, I buy the product from Supplier A, but ship by Transport company B, this transport charges you may enter at landing cost to increase your product cost.
- How to set landing Cost ?
Follow the below image:
- 1. Landing Cost 1 = Key your Landing Cost to this column.(This cost will not take into the account.)
- 2. Landing Cost 2 = If you have different calculation than Landing Cost 1, you may enter your value to this column.
- 3. Click on + Button to select the cost allocated.
Formula for Cost Allocated By SubTotal
- Formula : Item Subtotal / Document Subtotal * Landing Cost1
Item 1 = A/B * C Landing Cost1 (D) = 50.00 / 1949.00 * 200 = 5.13 Item 2 Landing Cost1 (D) = 1899.00/1949.00 * 200 = 194.87
Let us check the Stock Card result:
How to get unit cost = 5.51? Formula : Product Unit Cost + Item Landingcost1/Item Qty Formula : 5 + (5.13/10) = 5.51
Formula for Cost Allocated By Qty
- Formula : Item Qty / Document Qty * Landing Cost1
Item 1 : 10/11 * 200 = 181.81 Item 2 : 1/11 * 200 = 18.18
Stock Card Report Outcome:
*Item ANT : unit cost will be 23.18, how to get 23.18 ? Unit Cost + (Landing Cost1/ Qty) = 5 + (181.82/10) = 23.18 *Item LCLIP : Unit Cost will be 1917.18 Unit Cost + (Landing Cost1/ Qty) = 1899 + (18.18/1) = 1917.18
Formula for Cost Allocated By Smallest Qty
- Formula : Item Qty * Rate/ Sum(Qty * Rate) * Landing Cost1
Item 1 : 10 * 12 = 120/121 = 198.35 Item 2 : 1*1 = 1/121 = 1.65
Stock Card Report Outcome:
Item 1 : Unit cost for ANT = [Unit Price + (Item Landing Cost1/Item Qty)] / ItemRate = [30 + (198.35/10)]/12 = 4.15 Item 2 : Unit Cost for LCLIP = [Unit Price + (Item Landing Cost1/Item Qty)] / ItemRate = 1899 + 1.65 = 1900.65
Purchase Invoice-More: Project
- There are 2 types of project you need to be take note.
- Document Project
- Detail Project
- For document project, you need to point to MORE section (on the left side bar).
- For detail project, you have to insert the project column out from Field Chooser.
Purchase Invoice - Attachment
You can use this feature to attach external PDF, excel, word documents and image files.
- 1. Go to the left of the screen and click "Attachment"
- 2. Click the small black arrow at the red plus icon
- 3. select File , and choose the file form your computer that you want to attach
Purchase Invoice - Note
- 1. Click on the Note section (on the LEFT side bar).
- 2. RIGHT click it, you will see the Rich Text Editor pop-up.
- 3. You can start key-in the note. See the example screenshot below.
- 4. Click on X button to save and exit the Rich Text Editor.
- 5. You will get prompted the Save changes? message. Click YES to save it.
Purchase Invoice - Report
- After saving your purchase invoice, you can preview your report. Press the preview icon to preview your invoice report
- You can print, export your report, or send it to your customer via whatsapp.
How to send report via Whatsapp
A QR code will appear on the screen. Scan the QR code with your Whatsapp's WhatsappWeb function