Menu: Stock| Print Stock Reorder Advice...
- Print Stock Reorder Advice can be used for you to check which items have quantities below the set reorder level (set in maintain stock item)
How to Print Stock Reorder Advice
- Press Apply Button
- Click Preveiw & Listing Report
- Example of stock reorder report
- Select what quantities you wish to compare against
|On Hand Qty||
|On Hand + PO Qty & On Hand + SO Qty||
|On Hand + PO Qty - SO Qty||
|On Hand + PO Qty (+/-) JO Qty||
|On Hand - SO Qty (+/-) JO Qty||
|On Hand +PO Qty - SO Qty (+/-) JO Qty||
- After that, select the type of comparison. Will the balance quantities be compared to the Max Value, Min Value or the Reorder level . All set in Maintain Stock Item .
- You can filter your documents based on Item, Batch and Company Category
- You can use the Group by/Sort by table to choose how you want to group your report listing