Menu: Purchase| Print Purchase Document Listing...
- Print Purchase Document Listing can be used for you to see all the purchase transactions that you have keyed into this system
- You can see purchase request listing, purchase order listing, good received listing, purchase invoice listing, cash purchase listing, and many more.
How to Print Purchase Document Listing
- Go to Purchase and click Print Purchase Document Listing
- Select which Document listing you want to see. Follow the image
- Press Apply Button
- Click Preveiw & Listing Report
- Example of customer invoice listing report
Print Document Style
- Tick relevant check boxes
|Print Document Style||
|Include Cancelled Documents||
- If you Tick Print Document Style , you will see that you will able able to choose purchase document report format.
- You can filter your documents based on Document, Agent, Area, Currency, Project and Company Category
- You can use the Group by/Sort by table to choose how you want to group your report listing
- Select the Listing Report
- Here is an example of the report