Menu: Customer | Customer Invoice...
- General invoice to customer like services, insurance, or any non-stock control billing.
- Do note that you CANNOT select any item codes in Customer Invoice.
- use customer invoice to check the status of outstanding and payment history.
Customer Invoice - Entry
- 1. Click on New button.
- 2. See the New Customer Invoice entry form screenshot below.
- 3. Select the Customer Code. You direct key-in and search by either customer code or name.
- press the TAB button on your keyboard to shift the search method. The highlighted column indicates the search by column
- 4. Input the Sales A/c and amount to be credit.
- 5. Below is the example of the entry created:
Double Entry will be:- DR CR AB ENTERPRISE SDN BHD RM500.00 Sales Account RM500.00
Customer Invoice-More: Project
- There are 2 types of project you need to be take note.
- Document Project
- Detail Project
- For document project, you need to point to MORE section (on the left side bar).
- For detail project, you have to insert the project column out from Field Chooser.
Customer Invoice - Attachment
You can use this feature to attach external PDF, excel, word documents and image files.
- 1. Go to the left of the screen and click "Attachment"
- 2. Click the small black arrow at the red plus icon
- 3. select File , and choose the file form your computer that you want to attach
Customer Invoice - Note
- 1. Click on the Note section (on the LEFT side bar).
- 2. RIGHT click it, you will see the Rich Text Editor pop-up.
- 3. You can start key-in the note. See the example screenshot below.
- 4. Click on X button to save and exit the Rich Text Editor.
- 5. You will get prompted the Save changes? message. Click YES to save it.
Customer Invoice - Invoice Description
- 1. To show the document description in Customer Statement, eg. Sales Invoice for A&B.
- 2. Sample of customer statement screenshot below.
Customer Invoice - Report
- After saving your customer invoice, you can preview your report. Press the preview icon to preview your invoice report
- You can print, export your report, or send it to your customer via whatsapp.
How to send report via Whatsapp
A QR code will appear on the screen. Scan the QR code with your Whatsapp's WhatsappWeb function