From eStream Software
Create Withholding Tax Account
[GL | Maintain Account...]
- Create the following GL Account under Current Liability.
GL Account Description Special Type WTH-Tax Withholding Tax Bank Account
Withholding Document Number Set
[Tools | Maintain Document Number...]
Descripion Document Type Format WITHHOLDING TAX Payment Voucher WTHPV-%.5d WITHHOLDING TAX Official Receipt WTHOR-%.5d
- 2. Next, Go to Tools | Maintain Payment Method...
- 3. Edit the WITHHOLDING TAX.
- 4. Set OR and PV number Set to WITHHOLDING TAX. Click Save.
Withholding Tax Entries
Withholding Tax Payable (AP)
[Supplier | Supplier Payment...]
- 1. Create new Supplier Payment.
- 2. Select the Supplier Code.
- 3. Select the Payment by: WITHHOLDING TAX.
- 4. Enter the Paid Amount: 110,000.00 (eg. the withholding tax amount 10% of supplier invoice value).
- 5. Knock-off the supplier invoice.
Payment of Withholding Tax
[ GL | Cash Book Entry..]
- 1. Create new PV.
- 2. Enter Payee name.
- 3. Select Payment By: Bank Account
- 4. At detail grid, select GL Code: WTH-TAX
- 5. Enter the withholding tax amount to paid.