Difference between revisions of "UBS Payroll"
From eStream Software
|Line 58:||Line 58:|
Revision as of 10:21, 18 February 2021
File | Import Data | UBS Payroll
This function is to import the Data From the UBS Payroll.
Type Information/Data Import
- Maintain Branch (branch.dbf)
- Maintain Category (category.dbf)
- Maintain Department (dept.dbf)
- Maintain Project (project.dbf)
- Maintain Race (race.dbf)
- Maintain Allowance (awtable.dbf)
- Maintain Deduction (dedtable.dbf)
- Maintain Employee (pmast.dbf)
- UBS Payroll Version 9 and above
- UBS Payroll Data (after restore)
- SQL Payroll Application
- Empty Database of SQL Payroll
If your pc do not install UBS Payroll follow step 1 , if you had install UBS Payroll in your pc IGNORE step 1
- Extract your UBS Payroll file by using 7zip.
Download Path for 7 Zip : Window 32 Bits : http://www.sql.com.my/utility/7-zip.msi Window 64 Bits: http://www.sql.com.my/utility/7-zip-x64.msi
- 5. Select the the extracted backup folder or UBS Payroll Directory Folder & Click Ok to Start Import
You need to download and install the file "VFPOLEDBSetup.msi" from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-my/download/details.aspx?id=14839
- 7. Go Human Resources | Maintain Employee to check all your Employee List imported successfully from UBS Payroll.
- 1. Get message "Provider cannot be found ....it may not be properly installed" when try to import the UBS backup folder.
- Answer: The computer need to add Microsoft Visual FocPro Driver in ODBC Data Source Adminstrator (control panel)