|Line 11:||Line 11:|
Latest revision as of 03:26, 18 June 2022
Menu: Supplier | Print Supplier Statement..
A statement of account, also known as an account statement or Supplier statement, is a document that outlines the transactions between a buyer and a seller.
- We use Supplier Statement to :
- Calculate an outstanding account balance
- Check which Supplier accounts balance we need to settle
- Avoid disputes with suppliers.
- Select the Statement Type.
|Default Statement Type||
|Open Item Statement||
|Brought Forward Statement||