From eStream Software
Limitation & Precaution
- No support for opening balance with foreign currency.
- This is because UBS have two posting (1 local, 1 foreign) for foreign currency transaction and sometimes one of the posting might be missing.
- This is to avoid system from auto-delete AR/AP opening balance when importing Price History with same document number.
- After UBS database is restored, run the following Housekeeping operation:-
- Index All Files
- Recover Data After Power Failure
- Delete Unwanted Transactions
Preparing for Opening & Sales/Purchase Price History
- Insert season code.
- Import account and stock as normal. Before importing stock item, check and tick any options at the bottom as needed.
- Before importing Sales & Purchase Price History, login into UBS and perform the following steps:-
- Transaction | Open Item Debtor | Edit B/F or O/I | Must tick mark all to O/I | Exit
- Transaction | Open Item Debtor | Maintain B/F Bills | Click "List" (Exit "List" and click "Generate" if there are transactions)
- Transaction | Open Item Debtor | Bill Payment Ledger | List Missing Records in Arpost.DBF | Press OK if there are items in the list or press Exit if non
- Put the "Closing Period"
- DO NOT select the folder under the UBS database folder. E.g. "DATA2013"
- After select, tick which Opening document to import.