1. Backup error unsuccessful metadata update and database is already in the physical backup mode
From eStream Software
- 1. The following error message prompted during the backup process.
unsuccessful metadata update ALTER DATABASE failed Database is already in the physical backup mode.
- 1. Run CMD.
- 2. Type the following command and hit <ENTER>.
- Firebird folder under c:\Program Files root
cd c:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_3_0
- Firebird folder under c:\ root
- 3. Under the root...Firebird\Firebird_3_0, type the following command and hit <ENTER>.
set isc_user=sysdba set isc_password=masterkey nbackup -unlock C:\eStream\SQLAccounting\DB\ACC-XXXXX.FDB
- 4. You will found the ACC-XXXXX.FDB.delta file will be removed automatically.
- 5. Login the database and run backup at File | Backup Database as normal.